# # #

Month: June 2017

Claiming UK Personal Allowance: a guide for non-UK residents

In many countries, people on low wages do not pay any income tax. In the UK, tax residents are entitled to what is called personal allowance – a certain amount of money you are allowed to earn in a given tax year before you begin to pay Income Tax. Currently, the standard personal allowance for anyone in […]

© 2022 Q Accountants | Terms & Conditions | Data Protection Policy
Website design and build by Grey Matter | web design sheffield